Thursday, April 16, 2009

What the crud?!?

It's snowing outside. Seriously, it is and has been ALL DAY! Maybe someone should kindly remind the weather that it's freakin' April. APRIL. As in spring. Definitely not the season for snow.

And finals start in two days. I have such a ridiculous amount of homework due between now and next Wednesday that just thinking about it makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry. But I won't because that would be awkward.

And there's a dog in my apartment. And it smells.

On the up side, I made muddy buddies today. They were tasty.

4 comments:

  1. What are muddy buddies and why is there a dog in your apartment? Know you will do great with finals. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll field this one for you Karms. Muddy Buddies are the chocolate and peanut butter covered chex that are rolled in powdered sugar.
    I am so happy finals are coming up, you are that much closer to being done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and wait I just noticed your quote of the day, I need to hear about the Divine Comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, me, guitar hero, May, date.

    ReplyDelete