Monday, March 9, 2009

Makes Me Giggle Tuesday

I got this idea from my older sister's blog (shout out to Jenni). Basically, you pick a day of the week that you particularly don't enjoy, and on that day you post a funny video, story, or whatever makes you smile. It's a little something intended to brighten your day. Anyways, I thought this was a great idea and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

Before moving on to the video, however, I want to explain why I chose Tuesday in particular. I actually have nothing against Tuesday. I originally intended to have it be 'Makes Me Giggle Monday', but yesterday was a rather hectic day so I never got around to it. Also, I don't have class on Tuesday, so I figured this would be more convenient. And everyone hates Mondays, so this is me attempting to convince the blogging world that I am capable of independent thought.

Moving on, I saw this video on my friend's blog (shout out to Danielle) and thought it was too hilarious to not share.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that really made me laugh out loud. Very funny! Thanks for the laugh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It being an IKEA commercial makes it.

    ReplyDelete