Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Three Posts In One Day

I need to vent. It's been a long day.

It started with me staying up until 5:00am studying for my theatre history test (I mentioned it in the first post I published today). Anyways, stayed up till five, couldn't fall asleep until six, and woke up at eight to go on campus and take the test. The last test took about an hour and a half, so I was expecting to get out of the testing center fairly quickly. Yeah, the test took me over three hours. It sucked. Then, I wandered around campus until 2:00pm becuase I had an appointment with the Anthropology advisior concerning graduation requirments. She basically told me that I had to go to the top floor and set up an appointment with the Anthropology director, who wasn't in today. That sucked. Also, I had tickets to see the BYU production of Macbeth today but ended up giving them to my roommate because I had to go work on a project for my Anthro 309 class. That sucked too. When I went to work on my Anthro project, however, I had been given the wrong time and no one was there. So, not only do I now have to scramble last minute to figure out a different project idea to present to my teacher for Friday (as in the day after tomorrow), but I wasted perfectly good theatre tickets. Guess what? That sucks.

Needless to say, I'm pretty darn frustrated. I think I'll go get ice cream now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on tests (more applicable to your earlier post). I'd also slap homework assignments, if I could. In the PhD program it seems like we cover 1+1 in class, then the professor gives you homework which consists a dozen problems, the easiest of which involves taking the limit of a function found by taking the integral of the pdf of a gamma distribution plus an exponential distribution, divided by the natural log of a normal distribtion squared. I've never googled so much for homework in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, Jon. That's insane! I think my brain had to temporarily shut down and reboot after reading that sentence.

    ReplyDelete