Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Search is Over!

Are you ready for this? I have fantastic news! The other day, while roaming the aisles of the local Wal-Mart, Becky (my roommate) and I made an exciting discovery. I have been waiting my entire life for something this monumental, so imagine my surprise when I finally found it. Seriously, this could change all of our lives...forever.

I know you're dying to know what we found. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the world's most unhealthy and sugar-packed cereal ever conceived by man. 'Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys.' Not only is it chocolate-y, but it has marshmallows! I know, exciting, huh? But hey, in the cereal's defense, it does contain eight "essential" vitamins and minerals (we'll just ignore the fact that those vitamins and minerals are also found in pretty much everything else).

4 comments:

  1. Seriously. Cracks. Me. Up.

    Who knew life-fulfillment came in cocoa puffy marshmallow goodness?

    And not to rain on your parade, but whatever essential vitamin content those provide I'm sure are completely negated by all the non-essential preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I sure hope that my kids don't see this picture. Micah is drawn to healthy cereal (I can't explain it) and Caleb won't touch any cereal (I can't explain that either), but Jordan is the sugary cereal king. We have Marshmallow Mateys in our pantry right now, but chocolate????

    Keep this secret and keep it safe. My children's lives depend on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this be the real-life incarnation of the fabled Chocolate Coated Sugar Bombs!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It very well could be Jon. Lol. It makes Calvin and Hobbes that much more realistic, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete