Monday, January 26, 2009

Tickle Me Emo

My roommate showed this to me, I thought it was too funny not to share.

For your enjoyment (or, if you're anything like me, slight disturbance), I present Tickle Me Emo. This little guy is Elmo's cousin from Depress-A-Me Street and is full of issues. He's sad, whiny, and (of course) overly emotional.



Needless to say, I think there is something seriously wrong with today's youth and the whole "emo" scene. I just don't understand the mentality. Unfortunately, my generations' contribution to society seems to be one of disrespect and selfishness. I am constantly amazed by the lack of consideration shown by my peers and the complete disregard demonstrated towards their elders. They seem to think that their few years of experience qualifies them to know what's best and everyone else is an idiot. That and the whole "I'm too deep for you to understand" attitude really bug me. All I can say to people like that is "seriously?"

I'll get off my soap box now.

1 comment:

  1. I found the last 5 seconds of it pretty disturbing, other than that it was pretty hilarious. The little boy on it is sooo cute.

    So give me a call sometime. I know you have tried a few times this last week... I hear your Tuesdays and Thursdays are free, so I may just have to call you tomorrow... but please don't hold it against me if I don't, we are in the process of selling the house and Cam is looking into the financial aid at GRCC and I have an interview on Wednesday so we are a little pre-occupied at the moment. I do love you and REALLY wanna talk to you though. I wish I could remember one of the weird sayings we came up with and could insert it here to make you smile, but my mind is blank... that is pretty sad...
    Oh I do need to tell you that Super Massive Black Hole played on 107.7 today while we were in the car and it would delight you to hear that that is quickly moving itself up the list of favorite muse songs. However it also comes with some sad news, Cam disclosed to me that he doesn't care much for Muse. I asked him how we ended up married then... oh that's right, I didn't know Muse back then...
    Wow, yay for comments longer than the posts, eh? I need to learn to email you or something instead of bottling everything up and then letting it out on the blogging sphere for everyone to see... Anyway I love you kid and as Jenni would say: I [really, truly, and seriously] miss your face. (my own addition was in brackets in case you missed it)

    ReplyDelete